Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Meet HOBBY!


Friends... let me introduce HOBBY. He came to us through a dream grandma Judy had. Yes, the night before I was born, grandma Judy was talking in her sleep. She kept saying "OH, the baby is sooo cute, he looks like HOBBY!" (She also said other strange thing that I won't mention here.) Anyhow, my mom said... who the *%$#$! is HOBBY?

To this day, we're still not sure who the "REAL" HOBBY is, so.. grandma got me a stuffed toy and named him HOBBY... (to bad he's so ugly!) So, here he is and we've been inseparable since!

2 comments:

jan k said...

Fletch is soooo cute, and HOBBY, well, not sure what the heck he is. Keep the pics coming, thanks!

Ivy said...

at least hobby is the only ugly one of the two! awwwww cody; your boy is beautiful! C•O•N•G•R•A•T•U•L•A•T•I•O•N•S!!! to both you and Barry. i can't wait to meet him. until then, welcome to the world, fletcher! glad to have you here...